Joe Gibbs Driven MR50 Marine Performance Oil
MR50 features a high zinc content to protect aggressive cam profiles, and the advanced synthetic formula delivers high temperature protection from viscosity breakdown.
- Provides excellent protection for high performance marine engines
- Contains rust inhibitors for winter storage and defence against ethanol blended fuel
- Ideal for flat-tappet cams, big blocks and blown marine engines
- Higher level of Zinc (ZDP) delivers proper anti-wear protection for high output engines and flat-tappet camshafts
- Advanced synthetic technology for greater film thickness under high temperatures and high loads
- Defends against oil consumption and viscosity breakdown.
- Defends against moisture drawn into the engine by modern bio-blended fuels.
- Utilises a tenacious oil film technology developed for the U.S. military.