Joe Gibbs Driven Engine Assembly Lube
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing during the assembly of every engine.
- Provides proven extreme pressure protection for heavily loaded parts during initial break-in.
- Unique formula completely dissolves in oil.
- Used to pre-lube cams and lifters.
- Application to ring land prevents micro welding during initial engine break-in.
- Combined with BR, it provides proven protection during break-in.
Joe Gibbs Driven High Velocity Lubricant
HVL features advanced synthetic base oils that provide excellent film forming characteristics.
This enables HVL to increase film thickness and resist scuffing. HVL is an ideal assembly lubricant and can be added to regular motor oil to increase film thickness.
HVL provides a tenacious yet fluid lubricating film to protect reciprocating and rotating components during assembly and initial break-in.
This non-foaming product mixes with oil and extends film thickness during the critical break-in process.
Apply to engine bearings, piston skirts, bushings, gear drives, etc. Does not harden or cause parts to become sticky.
HVL can also be used as a chain lubricant to reduce friction and provides grease-like durability.
- Provides a tenacious yet fluid film to protect reciprocating & rotating components during assembly and initial break-in
- Non-foaming product mixes with break-in oil and extends film thickness during the critical break-in process
- Can be added to regular oil to increase film thickness
- Does not harden or cause parts to become sticky
VP Engine Assembly Lube
Excellent protection for all internal parts during assembly and initial starting procedures.
Lubricant that reduces wear, reduces friction, and fortified with polymers that increase adhesive power!
Use to pre-lube bearings, cams, lifters, etc.
This is used by many leading engine builders through the USA and Australia.