Joe Gibbs Driven Break-In Oils provide the highest levels of zinc and phosphorus for flat-tappet engines and the maximum protection available for cams and lifters.
Used by Joe Gibbs Racing to break-in and dyno all their engines, this petroleum oil provides the highest levels of zinc and phosphorus for flat-tappet and hydraulic engines.
The additive package promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection available for cams and lifters during initial break-in.
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing to break-in and dyno all their engines
- Petroleum oil provides the highest levels of zinc and phosphorus for hydraulic and flat-tappet engines.
- Additive package promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection available for cams and lifters during initial break-in.
- Requires no additional additives.
- Good for restrictor plate engines, drag race engines, and OEM rebuilds
- Good for full power pulls on the dyno, one night of racing or up to 400 miles on the street.
- Provides maximum compression and generates maximum horsepower.
- Compatible with methanol and high-octane race fuels .
- Specifically designed for breaking in engines and flat tappet camshafts and lifters
- Combined with Joe Gibbs Driven Engine Assembly Grease, BR provides the highest levels of protection for camshafts, lifters, wrist pins, distributor gears, push rods and valve retainers.
- BR is fully formulated and requires no EOS or other additives.
- BR should be pre-heated to 180F before firing the engine for maximum protection.
- BR can be used for up to 2 hours of break-in/dyno time before changing to race oil.
- Joe Gibbs BR – Viscosity typical of 15W-50.
- Joe Gibbs BR30 – Viscosity typical of 5W-30 for tight clearance and/or low temperature break-in.